Buffalo City Living, LLC Terms of Business
- Buffalo City Living, LLC requires clients to keep a minimum $250 reserve credit on their account at all times. This money is to be kept as a perpetual running credit on each client's account. Reserves will be kept in our custody for the purpose of funding emergency responses.
- Foreign entities (individuals or corporations with legal addresses outside of the United States) are required to make payment in full to secure services. Work will not start without payment in full.
- Payment in full is required to secure services at $250 and under. Work will not start without payment in full.
- An advance deposit of 75% is required to secure services over $250. Work will not start without a deposit.
- The remaining balance will be due upon completion and before delivering any product.
- Electronic invoices will be sent via email; Visa and MasterCard accepted though the Intuit Payment Network.
- Other payment terms are available upon request & credit verification.
- Any account exceeding Net Terms will be subject to a monthly finance charge at the rate of 18% per year.
- Buffalo City Living, LLC shall have a lien on all clients' materials until full payment for any due or outstanding account is received.
- Clients will be billed for actual labor and materials sold to clients from company inventory.
- Clients will be billed at labor 1.5 times our normal billable rate for services rendered outside of our normal business hours, or given less than 3 business days' advanced notice.
- Invoices are issued by, and checks must be made payable to: Buffalo City Living, LLC, 1555 Hertel Ave Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216 USA.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY
- Buffalo City Living, LLC is authorized to collect sales and use taxes under Articles 28 and 29 of the New York State Tax Law.
- Customers are required to pay sales tax on certain tangible property and services unless customers can prove a lawful exemption from sales tax liability. Customers may view New York State Tax Bulletin ST-740 as a guide for Taxable and Exempt Property and Services.
- Buffalo City Living, LLC is a duly licensed Real Estate Brokerage and Property Management Company.
- New York State Real Estate Broker License Number 10491205698.
- Buffalo City Living, LLC is licensed to perform repairs, remodeling, alterations, conversions, and modernizations of commercial and residential property. To construct additions on and build new and accessory structures (maximum of three (3) stories in height) on commercial and residential property, including all interior and exterior improvements, repairs, installations, and replacements.
- City of Buffalo NY Light Commercial Contractor License Number LTC12-10024219.
LIMITATION OF PROPERTY MANAGER'S LIABILITY
- Clients agree to hold Buffalo City Living, LLC harmless from any and all claims, charges, debts, demands and lawsuits, including attorney's fees related to management of clients' real estate, and from any liability for injury on or about the property which may be suffered by any contractor, employee, tenant or guest upon their property.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to these terms or Buffalo City Living, LLC exclusively in a state or federal court located in Erie County. The laws of the State of New York will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Erie County, New York for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.