What makes our Property Managers better than the competition?
- Buffalo City Living, LLC is a privately owned local business; we know our local communities inside and out.
- We've been in business for more than 10 years (founded as BuffaloCityLiving.com in January 2006).
- We currently manage a diverse portfolio of commercial and residential rental properties (over 200 units managed in 2016).
- Our professional staff has more than 50 years' cumulative experience in the property management field.
- We follow time-tested and proven standard operating procedures for all aspects of property management and maintenance.
- We carry insurance for commercial general liability up to $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
- All of our employees are covered under our general liability, worker's compensation and disability insurance policies.
- Our property management company possesses both a Real Estate Broker License and Commercial Contractor License for the repairs and renovations to our managed properties (we can pull our own construction permits).
- Our full-time maintenance crew works exclusively for Buffalo City Living (they are real payroll employees, not subcontractors).
- Our company and our crew are United States EPA Lead-safe Certified for Renovation, Repair, and Painting practices.
- We offer a month-to-month Property Management Agreement (making it easy for clients to hire us with no long-term commitment).
- We sign a Fixed-term Lease Agreement with all of our tenants (to reduce vacancy loss and protect the legal rights of our clients).
- We are a retail sales outlet with a NY Certificate of Authority; we follow the letter of the law by collecting sales tax on the sale of materials and services to our clients.
- Our management office is conveniently located on a major commercial corridor in the City of Buffalo (1555 Hertel Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216).
- Our maintenance crew is available to provide 24/7 emergency services to tenants and property owners on-contract.
- We utilize state-of-the-art property management software which enables our property managers to coordinate tasks and share information. Property owners and tenants are given unique login IDs to access our website 24/7 for financial reporting, file sharing, and submitting maintenance requests!
Please feel free to call (716) 222-2489 or "222-CITY" for more information.
Sign a property management contract and get discounted building maintenance rates!
Attention: Real Estate Investors
Put the experience of our native Buffalo Property Managers to work for you!
Our staff understands the Buffalo and Niagara Falls region. We are familiar with state and local laws, and we know the diverse landscape of rental markets in the WNY area.