About Buffalo City Living, LLC
Real Estate Broker & Property Management Company
Buffalo City Living began operations in January 2006 with the launch of BuffaloCityLiving.com and the purchase of our flagship rental property in the heart of the Hertel Avenue business district. We have played a role in the redevelopment, management, and maintenance of hundreds of residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties. Over the years, our company has grown to offer complete real estate solutions for clients who own, buy, sell, and lease real estate in the City of Buffalo and surrounding suburbs.
For more than 13 years, our company has been a staple of the Buffalo, NY real estate industry. As agents for Buffalo real estate investors, our associates have provided invaluable experience from professional rental property investors, licensed contractors, property managers, and local real estate agents. For out-of-town and out-of-state property owners, our professional network has coordinated a completely hands-off solution for generating income from Buffalo-area investments.
In 2015, Buffalo City Living, LLC, made to move to a new commercial storefront at 1555 Hertel Ave. From 2014 to 2016, our company has experienced more than a 86% growth. In 2017, Buffalo Business First Magazine awarded Buffalo City Living with the "Fast Track Award" recognizing us as the 9th fastest-growing private company in WNY! Buffalo's ABC News Affiliate WKBW-TV Channel 7 has also featured Buffalo City Living in 2016 and 2018 as a local authority in real estate consulting.
In August 2018, Buffalo City Living, LLC, made another explosive move to accommodate our company's rapid growth. Our new headquarters is a former bank building at 2626 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214. Our office is conveniently located on the corner of Main Street and Parker Ave, immediately across the street from the NFTA Metro Rail Amherst Street Subway Station. We have a 25-car parking lot on-site, just 1 mile north of the NY-198 Expressway. Our move to Main Street and the redevelopment of our commercial office complex was featured by Buffalo Spree Magazine in December 2018.
We operate today as a comprehensive Real Estate Brokerage and Property Management Company. Our real estate sales team consists of several licensed agents with experience in virtually every discipline, including residential home sales, mixed-use and commercial sales, apartment complex sales, vacant lots and land sales, real estate development, building rehabilitation and renovation, property management, and rental property leasing. Call 716-222-2489 or "222-CITY" today for a professional consultation!
NY Real Estate Broker License #10991220489
- Christopher Mekker, CEO and Managing Real Estate Broker
- NY Licensed LLC Real Estate Broker, Buffalo City Living, LLC (NYS#10491205698)
- US EPA Certified Lead-Safe Renovator (USEPA#R-I-19068-17-01423)
- Licensed Commercial Contractor, Buffalo NY (LTC12-10024219)
- NY Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, CG & GL Real Estate Inc. (NYS#10301212282)
- Angela Mekker, Senior Real Estate Consultant
and Listing Agent
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Buffalo City Living, LLC (NYS#10401295684)
- Marika Fernandez, Transaction Coordinator
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Buffalo City Living, LLC (NYS#10401326755)
- Roxanne Jakopchek, Office Administrator
- Staff Accountant and Assistant Manager
- NOW HIRING,
Full-time Property Manager & Leasing Agent
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson or Broker Licensed Required
- Darrick Holland, Sales Team Leader
- NY Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, Buffalo City Living, LLC (NYS License # Pending)
- Mari Ballard, Buyer's Agent
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Buffalo City Living, LLC (NYS#10401293252)
- NY Licensed Home Inspector (NYS#16000070666)
- NOW HIRING,
Real Estate Agents
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salespersons and NY Licensed Associate Real Estate Brokers
- Patrick Feeley, Maintenance Supervisor
- US EPA Certified Lead-Safe Renovator (USEPA#R-I-19131-18-0003)
- David Richardson, Home Inspector and Senior Maintenance Technician
- OSHA Certified Construction Safety & Health Technician (USDOL#001577385)
- NY Licensed Home Inspector (NYS#16000081123)
- Bryan Matteson, Maintenance Technician
- Greg Mullaney, Maintenance Technician
- NOW HIRING, Building Maintenance Technicians
- Would you like to join our team? We are hiring! Visit our careers in real estate page for more information.
License and Insurance Documents
- NY Real Estate Broker License
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Contractor License
- United States EPA Lead-Safe Certification
- NY State Certificate of Authority
Follow Buffalo City Living Online!
Like us, follow us, and share Buffalo City Living with your friends!
- Buffalo City Living on Facebook
- Buffalo City Living on Google Plus
- Buffalo City Living on Zillow
- Buffalo City Living on Yellow Pages
- Buffalo City Living on Angie's List
- Buffalo City Living on Indeed
- Buffalo City Living on Foursquare
- Buffalo City Living on Twitter
- Buffalo City Living on LinkedIn
- Buffalo City Living on Pinterest
- Buffalo City Living on Instagram
- Buffalo City Living on YouTube