Now Hiring Real Estate Leasing Agents
We are NOW HIRING a Full-time Real Estate Leasing Agent at our Main Street Office in Buffalo!
Buffalo City Living is a full-service real estate company serving Erie and Niagara Counties. From 2014 to 2016, our company has experienced more than a 86% growth. In 2017, Buffalo Business First Magazine awarded Buffalo City Living with the "Fast Track Award" recognizing us as the 9th fastest-growing private company in WNY! Our continuing business growth plan requires talented team members to work with us long-term.
LEASING AGENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate Leasing for Prospective Residential and Commercial Renters
- Conduct Showings and Negotiate Lease Terms for Tenants and Landlords
- Screen All Applicants, Conduct Background Checks and Reference Calls
LEASING AGENT REQUIREMENTS (Applicants MUST Have)
- NY Real Estate Broker or Salesperson License
- Reliable Transportation
- Clean, Valid Driver's License
- “Smartphone” Cell Phone with Unlimited Calling, SMS and 4G Data
- Professional Experience in Sales
- Personal Residence Within Reasonable Commuting Distance of Buffalo, NY
This is a full-time position. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6:00pm. Buffalo City Living, LLC offers competitive wages including commission/performance bonuses, mileage reimbursement, health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off and corporate event tickets. We also offer continuing education opportunities and career advancement for all long-term team members.
Please contact us to apply for a position today!