Now Hiring Professional Property Managers
We are NOW HIRING a Full-time Property Manager at our Main Street Office in Buffalo!
Buffalo City Living is a full-service real estate company serving Erie and Niagara Counties. From 2014 to 2016, our company has experienced more than a 86% growth. In 2017, Buffalo Business First Magazine awarded Buffalo City Living with the "Fast Track Award" recognizing us as the 9th fastest-growing private company in WNY! Our continuing business growth plan requires talented team members to work with us long-term.
PROPERTY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a Rental Property Portfolio of approximately 200 Units
- Schedule and Supervise Maintenance Technicians and Subcontractors
- Maintain Client Relations and Operating Budgets
- Enforce Terms of Property Management Contracts and Lease Agreements
- Coordinate Tenant Evictions with Attorneys
- Sell Property Management Contracts to Prospective Investors
PROPERTY MANAGER REQUIREMENTS (Applicants MUST Have)
- NY Real Estate Broker or NY Real Estate Salesperson License,
- reliable transportation,
- clean, valid driver's license,
- “Smart phone” cell phone with unlimited calling, SMS and 4G data,
- 5+ years professional experience as a property manager,
- residence within reasonable commuting distance of Buffalo, NY,
- no criminal record
This is a full-time position in property management. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6:00pm; this position will also require you to be "on call" to respond to occasional emergency maintenance situations outside of normal business hours. Buffalo City Living, LLC offers competitive wages and performance bonuses, mileage reimbursement, health insurance, investment consulting/retirement planning, paid sick days and vacation time. We also offer continuing education opportunities and career advancement for all long-term team members.
Please contact us to apply for a position today!