Now Hiring Building Maintenance Technicians
BUILDING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN NEEDED
Our managed properties are located in the Cities of Buffalo, Niagara Falls and their surrounding suburbs. We are seeking a building maintenance technician with good "all-around handyman" skills to perform maintenance and repairs at our rental properties. Applicants must have general home repair and maintenance experience.
REQUIREMENTS (Applicants MUST Have)
- United States EPA Lead-safe RRP Certification,
- reliable load-bearing transportation (such as a truck, cargo van, and/or trailer),
- a clean, valid driver's license,
- a "smart phone" cell phone with unlimited access to talk, text, email, and 4G data,
- a professional tool set (enough to perform common maintenance and repairs),
- no criminal record
- Other professional designations and/or trade certifications,
- 5+ years professional experience in skilled trades, construction, or building maintenance
This is a full-time position. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 8am to 4:30pm; this position will also require you to be "on call" to respond to occasional emergency maintenance situations outside of normal business hours. Your time will be spent in the field conducting hands-on home repairs, building maintenance and yard maintenance.
Buffalo City Living, LLC offers competitive wages, mileage reimbursement, health insurance, investment consulting/retirement planning, paid sick days and vacation time. We also offer continuing education opportunities and career advancement for all long-term team members.
Please contact us to apply for a position today!